AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV
Every Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support. The AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your Apple TV. (1) With the AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV, you get direct telephone access to Apple experts for technical support on iCloud, connecting to your Wi-Fi networks and playing content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV. You also get global repair coverage for your Apple TV and AirPort devices.
The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Apple TV is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty. See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage
- Carry-in repair: take your Apple TV to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- User with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Apple TV
- Included Apple TV Remote or Apple Remote and power cord
Software support included
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Renting and purchasing movies and TV programmes from the iTunes store
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV
- Connecting to additional services such as Netflix, Hulu Plus and more